Possession of Picklocks or Similar Tools
1. Possession of these picklocks or similar tools specially adopted for robbery is a mere preparatory act which is punished
2. The manufacture of said picklocks or similar tools.
3. A master key or skeleton key is a picklock
4. If a key was entrusted to a confidential employee, as a secretary or body guard, for safekeeping but the latter used them to open and take property, the crime is qualified theft.
5. If the accused used said keys to commit theft or robbery, for example: in the so-called bukas-kotse, the possession is absorbed